Q: My rear window wont roll up.

asked by on May 04, 2017

My rear passenger side window is stuck down and wont roll up. When I push the power button for the window it doesnt make noise at all.

Power Window Switch Replacement Get a Quote

Hi There, This is usually a problem with the power window motor, the regulator or the fuse. The power window motor is what actually operates the window up and down when you push the switch. The regulator is what actually moves the windows up and down which is powered by an electric the motor when you use the switch inside the vehicle. The fuse is designed to protect the entire electric power window system in the event of a short or some other electrical failure. In the event that the fuse blows, this will cut the power to the electric power window motor, rendering it inoperable. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your power window system to determine what may be causing not to work properly.