Q: Why does my car vibrate so much when I am at a complete stop

When iam at a complete stop my car vibrate alot .as I stated driving it drives fine...

There are many possible causes for this symptom; there could be a vacuum leak, or the car may simply need a tune-up. It would probably be best to have a certified mechanic take a look at the car and perform some diagnostic testing to pinpoint the issue. A certified mechanic will have the specialty tools and techniques necessary to not only perform the testing, but be able to make the repairs correctly and avoid any further damage or injury. If you need help identifying and repairing the issue, a YourMechanic certified mechanic can come to your home or place of business and perform a car shaking or vibrating diagnosis for you.