Q: Valve Cover Gasket 2006 Toyota Highlander

How long can I Drive a car with a leaking valve cover gasket before I change it?

Hi there - a leaking valve cover gasket can cause misfires if spark plugs, plug wires/boots or coils get wet with oil, and there is a risk of fire if oil leaks onto the exhaust manifold. So it makes good sense to repair it as soon as is practical. I recommend a valve cover gasket replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and make this repair conveniently for you.

3. Valve Cover Gasket 2006 Toyota Highlander