Q: The car has no electrical power at all

The problem I have with my car is that there is no electrical power whatsoever. I had the battery replaced along with the alternator. I had the fuses checked. Everything seems fine but nothing is working. There are no lights, and the engine cannot be started. The vehicle is completely unresponsive. What should I do?

Hi. I would recommend to have a technician check for any loose power or ground wiring. There also could be some corrosion present that is blocking the electrical current flow. I also recommend that the technician use a test light to see if there is power getting to any of the fuses. Some of the fuses should get power at all time whether the cars on or not. If there isn’t any power present in the fuses then there must be an interruption between the power source and the fuses such as a short or open circuit. Being that the vehicle was immobilized for the moment you may benefit from a mobile mechanic company, such as YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come diagnose your electrical issue and repair it as necessary.

3. The car has no electrical power at all