Q: When I'm on the accelerator, transmission acts as if it doesn't wants to shift.

asked by on December 31, 2017

Engine stalling between transmission shifts. Also, transmission slips/constantly shifting when I'm on and off the accelerator and makes a tapping noise. Additionally, when I stop, the engine acts as if it wants to cut off.

The problem sounds like you are losing power and most common cause is the distributor causing loss of spark or timing. Take off distributor cap and if there is any oil in cap then replace distributor.