Brake abs and traction control light on lost brakes today...

Q: Brake abs and traction control light on lost brakes today

asked by on March 19, 2017

Abs brake stability and traction control light on lost brakes today any idea

Hello, thank you for writing in. The traction control system and the ABS work hand in hand to help keep you on the road in slick conditions. They are both monitored heavily by the computer which makes diagnostics a lot easier. The codes that set off the warning light can be read from the computer with a simple scan, and then we will know where we need to focus. Most commonly there is a sensor or electrical issues, but low fluid and a hydraulic issue will also cause issues and trigger the light. Start by having a scan done by a technician or at your local automotive parts store. You can take corrective action from there. For help with scanning or resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.