Q: Creaking noise from front and rear of car when accelerating from a stop and sometimes when I brake to a stop.

asked by on August 21, 2017

Accelerating from a stop and braking from a slow speed to a stop. Only time this happens. Doesn't happen when going over bumps or speed bumps. Doesn't happen when I'm shaking my car either.

It sounds like you may have some worn suspension components. Things like shocks/struts, sway bars and control arm bushings when worn will make this kind of creaking sound when the weight of the vehicle is transferred during stopping and starting as you describe. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.