Q: Intermittent squealing sound

I hear an intermittent squealing sound. I changed all the idler pulleys, etc. I think now it's either the power steering pulley or fan clutch. The sound stopped, and the serpentine belt is wrapped around the fan stem.

A component has failed if the belt came off track and is now touching the fan clutch. Have an experienced technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the accessories along the belt drive system for signs of wear or damage. The technician will also inspect the drive belt tensioner as a weak tensioner can cause a loose belt and squealing noises.