Q: Vibration at idle, fuel smell, no codes

asked by on August 23, 2017

To start off, I have no codes. I seem to have a vibration at idle and get worse with the AC on and my car is idling at low RPMS and there is a odor of fuel, so I'm assuming something in the fuel system is causing me vibration at idle. So what could the problem be?

If you smell fuel then do not try and drive the vehicle since it may have a fuel leak and may catch fire. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and check the car for you to see what is causing the fuel leaks and rough running.