Q: won't crank

When I run the car for a while and I shut it off it won't crank back up. At first I thought of the battery but when it won't crank the radio and everything works when it gets jumped it will crank. My husband took it and had it put on a computer the battery, starter and alternator all came back fine. It has broken down 3 times in the last month

A: There is a technical bulletin that could co...

There is a technical bulletin that could correct the issue you are having. The bulletin is 06-9-3 and covers water leaking into the left side of the vehicle causing corroded wire terminals connections. The bulletin shows many pictures that show where the water leaks in, what connectors to check for corrosion, and how to check for corrosion in those connections. If you want help having the fault detected firsthand, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the no crank issue that your car is experiencing and help you move forward with repairs.