Q: One headlight working - changed the bulb and it didnt work

Hi - One headlight working. I changed the bulb and it still isnt lighting. Also, only one fog light is bright.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Several issues will cause faults with the bulbs. If the dim fog light and broken headlight are on the same side, this is a good indicator that there is an electrical wiring issue. Essentially, there is not enough power getting from the fuse box to the bulb. Make sure the wires going to the bulb sockets are clean, dry, and tight. The problem may start as far back in the circuit as the fuse, so start there and check for any physical damage to the wires down to the bulbs. Electrical testing may need to be done to see where in the circuit you are losing power. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. One headlight working - changed the bulb and it didnt work