Q: Q: Transmission

While driving, transmission went into what felt like neutral and coasted of side the road.. now it won't move besides neutral..manually shifted the transmission and still nothing besides neutral..engine runs like a champ..any ideas?

Odds are that something inside the transmission has failed. If for instance the front pump has failed, there will be no hydraulic pressure within the transmission. Automatic transmissions rely on that hydraulic pressure to move as well as shift up and down through the gears. Another possibility is the valve body. The valve body contains passages of various diameters and lengths, which route transmission fluid at different pressures to each gear and clutch pack. Either of these could have failed without any previous symptom or warning.

It may be best to have the vehicle towed to a local transmission specialist for diagnosis.

3. Q: Transmission