Q: P0010

I bought this sat. I drove it Friday and sat both hot and from a cold start in the morning. Sun driving home from Cocoa Beach to Ft Myers the car ran and shifted fine. Later on Sunday after the car cooled down the car shifted delayed and hard to second and third two times. Monday morning also. Today took to advanced auto parts ran a computer code check even though there was no check engine light it came up with these two codes.

P0010 P0752 both say intermittent

Once car is warm shifts and runs good. Can dirty fluid cause this in th trans?

And should I replace the two actuators

Hi Frank. Thanks for contacting us tonight. P0010 is a generic OBD-II code indicating an issue with the engine control module (ECM) detecting a variation in the mechanical timing between the crankshaft and bank 1 camshaft. The timing issue is typically detected during higher RPMs of the engine when the ECM attempts to adjust valve lift at higher speeds. The other code you’ve mentioned, P0752 means an abnormality was detected by the PCM shift solenoid which is often due to low/dirty transmission fluid or valve malfunction. That being said, the symptoms you’re experiencing may be resolved by flushing the transmission fluid, changing the filter and resetting or clearing the codes.