Q: Transmission won't go in reverse.

My shifter column won't go into park says reverse. also my reverse won't reverse when in gear goes forward fine

Hi there. Sounds like the transmission shift position sensor is not working properly. I recommend replacing the sensor. The transmission position sensor is designed to tell the computer (ECM) what gear the vehicle is in. If the dash is saying that the gear is in reverse when the gear is really in park, then the sensor has failed. If you need further assistance with transmission position sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.