Q: If a fuel filter is plugging up can that restrict the fuel pressure in a fuel injected car

There is gas going to the injectors but not going through the injectors my question is . if a fuel filter is plugging up can that restrict the fuel pressure going to the injectors

Hey there. Since the fuel filter is an in line filter that the fuel must flow through in order to get to the injectors, this can have an impact on fuel pressure. Depending on how plugged the fuel filter is, this may cause a drop in fuel pressure. I would recommend replacing the fuel filter and rechecking your fuel pressure to see if this changes the fuel pressure reading.

3. If a fuel filter is plugging up can that restrict the fuel pressure in a fuel injected car