Q: U joint or I have to replace one should I replace them all

I am just wondering if I have to replace the center u joint should I replace the front and rear as well? On a budget so wondering if its worth it to spend the extra money if the car will probably only last me another 100,000 to 120,000 miles? Thank you for your time. Also any tips ice never done this before......

Hi There, It is certainly much easier to replace them all while you are under the vehicle as you can take advantage of having it all apart at one time rather than having to pull the drive line out another time in the event the others fail. Since these U-joints are relatively inexpensive, it may be worth it to replace them all while you are at it. If you need further help with this, please reach out to us here at YourMecanic as we are always here to help.

3. U joint or I have to replace one should I replace them all