Q: Code for pressure solenoid D

Today my CEL came on and the codes were: C1201 engine control and P2716. The p2716 says it has to do with pressure solenoid d on the transmission. I haven't found much on the other code though. i haven't noticed any differences in the way it's driving. I just want to know what might be going on with it and if it's something I could fix or not. Thanks in advance.

A: The P2716 code is produced when the ECM has...

The P2716 code is produced when the ECM has detected that the throttle body actuator motor has failed to read the correct position at which the butterfly valve within the throttle body should be in order to produce a smooth idle for the engine. C1201 relates to the vehicle stability control system and can be triggered for many reasons such as malfunctioning ABS or brakes or in some cases when electronically controlled suspension is not working properly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at the vehicle and diagnose the Check Engine Light and possibly conduct a test drive to ensure there are no safety issues related to these codes.