Q: Air conditioning compressor tight; belt squeaks

asked by on February 01, 2016

The air conditioning compressor is tight, and I have a belt that squeaks.

Loud grinding and thumping

Hello. It is possible that your axle is worn out, but it is unusual for an axle to grind. What is more likely is that the right front caliper is locking up, or that a wheel bearing has gone bad....

AC blows hot air driver side & cold on the passengers side

On vehicles with this type of concern, it is usually caused by a malfunctioning blend door or blend door motor inside of the air conditioning system. I'd suggest getting some help from an experienced technician who's capable of disassembling the...

When I give my car gas and let off it keeps throttling up by itself, I changed the tps sensor no help

In the majority of vehicles, engine idle speed is controlled by an idle control valve (ICV). The ICV valve can fail or a faulty or blown fuse in other electronically controlled systems can cause the IAC motor to malfunction, leading...