Q: Air conditioning compressor tight; belt squeaks

The air conditioning compressor is tight, and I have a belt that squeaks.

3. Air conditioning compressor tight; belt squeaks

Q: Does bad AC compressor makes the steering stiff

It is possible that the compressor is beginning to lock up and the belt is slipping on the pulley. This can cause a burnt rubber smell, as well as some smoke. When the belt spins on a locked up pulley,...

Q: Cold engine misfire and hesitation - 1997 Dodge Dakota

Hi. I believe the ambient air temperature sensor, which measures the intake air temperature for engine management, has failed. It is reporting a far higher temperature than the engine is getting, as you have noted. Engine management is creating a...

Q: How do I replace the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter battery of a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter battery should last for at least three years. After three years, there’s a chance that it will die and need to be replaced. Replacing the RKE transmitter battery takes four steps. Buy a...