Q: Air conditioning compressor tight; belt squeaks

The air conditioning compressor is tight, and I have a belt that squeaks.

Q: Noise coming from area of belts. I think it may be the ac compressor or compressor clutch

The car is safe to drive, but you probably won't have air conditioning. The main thing you want to consider is the A/C belt also driving the alternator. If the compressor clutch bearing locks up, it will break the belt...

Q: How do you deactivate or activate the Belt-Minder® system?

While the Belt-Minder® system in your car is designed to help ensure that you’re aware if a seat belt isn’t being worn, there may come a time that you need to deactivate (and then reactivate) the system. Here’s how: ...

Q: My Truck will not go forward or backards when pushing on the gas.

The first thought I have is the throttle cable is broken. But you state it will briefly move when you push on the gas pedal. The only way I can think of for this to occur is if the throttle...