Q: Air conditioning compressor tight; belt squeaks

The air conditioning compressor is tight, and I have a belt that squeaks.

Q: AC compressor only engages around 40% of the time

This is likely due to a faulty thermostat sensor which is responsible for controlling the temperature at which the AC compressor comes on. To determine this will require a series of tests. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic...

Q: Belts came off

Your vehicle uses two serpentine belts: one for the accessories and one for the A/C. I have known the A/C belt tensioners to fail on these vehicles, causing damage to the belt. There is also a technical service bulletin (TSB)...

Q: Cyl 4 misfire 07 dakota 3.7l v6, did plugs, coil, injector, inspected lifters no kicked rocker arms, wondering best route of next

I can think of a couple of things that could potentially be causing this issue. If you have an intake manifold gasket leak near the number four cylinder, this can cause the cylinder to misfire. If the number four cylinder's...