Q: Air conditioning compressor tight; belt squeaks

The air conditioning compressor is tight, and I have a belt that squeaks.

Q: My AC compressor locked up and my steering wheel belt snapped and my car begin to overheat. What is the cause?

Either the air conditioning compressor or clutch has failed. Most of the time the clutch fails and locks to the compressor housing causing the compressor to not turn. If the air conditioning was off when the belt seized, then the...

Q: Car jolts on starting and sometimes is fine

The vehicle may have more than one problem and would need to be thoroughly checked in order to properly diagnose the problem. I would recommend having a certified mechanic test the system's computer and perform a road test to see...

Q: What should I change out along side a radiator hose

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us. The first thing I would recommend to do is not drive your vehicle until a professional mobile mechanic comes to your location and completes an overheating inspection. This will allow them to not only...