Q: Power steering tight

The power steering is tight and I have to turn it back straight after I turn right or left when driving.

This is normally caused by a faulty rack and pinion. The rack and pinion is what actually causes the wheels to turn left/right when you turn your steering wheel. The rack will develop an internal leak and not return the wheel as it typically does when turning. Replacement of the rack is the normal solution for this issue. This is something that I suggest be done by a qualified mechanic so that they can properly diagnose the issue with your steering. Your vehicle is equipped with air bags, and special procedures and precautions need to be taken or air bag components can get damaged when the rack is removed from the rest of the steering system.

3. Power steering tight