Q: It turns over but wont start

I can't get it to start I checked everything like fuel pressure,a new starter, new crankshaft position sensor, and new spark plugs and still no start up

Hi there. Are there any codes stored in the ECM? You would need to start diagnosing in the direction that the codes lead. Does the check engine light work? Is there spark? Does the engine crank? Is the airflow meter reading appropriately? Has the battery been tested? I know most believe that the battery plays an insignificant role, but a faulty battery can affect all the other systems, including the ECM. A good healthy battery is a must in all vehicles. The things to check for a no start could be as widespread as a spiders web. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car does not start inspection.