Q: Q: Camshaft Position Sensor (Bank 1)

I have an Infiniti EX35 (Journey) with a bad Camshaft Position sensor. (P0024 - Bank 2) I changed but the check engine line is still on even after resetting it. How many of these sensors do I have?

Your description says bank 1 and the lower text says bank 2. It looks like there are 2 exhaust camshaft position sensors on the vehicle and it could be possible you replaced the wrong one. Consider hiring one of our mobile experts for a closer diagnosis of the code. Our technicians can pull the sensors and test them individually.

3. Q: Camshaft Position Sensor (Bank 1)