Q: Car makes a whine noise when i drive from take off to about 30mph and then goes away

From take off my car makes a whine type sound that sounds like a supercharger but much more faint and once I hit about 30mph plus it goes away altogether. It does not do this in park but only in drive. And if i had to guess it sounds like it is coming from the front drivers tire area. Thank you

A: Based on the information you provided, it s...

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like the noise may be coming from the transmission. There are a few technical service bulletins about transmission whining noises. Have a certified professional inspect the noise in person in order to pinpoint any faults and advise you on the correct repair.