Q: Car makes a whine noise when i drive from take off to about 30mph and then goes away

From take off my car makes a whine type sound that sounds like a supercharger but much more faint and once I hit about 30mph plus it goes away altogether. It does not do this in park but only in drive. And if i had to guess it sounds like it is coming from the front drivers tire area. Thank you

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like the noise may be coming from the transmission. There are a few technical service bulletins about transmission whining noises. Have a certified professional inspect the noise in person in order to pinpoint any faults and advise you on the correct repair.

3. Car makes a whine noise when i drive from take off to about 30mph and then goes away