How do you use the map lights? lights altima nissan map l...

Q: How do you use the map lights?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do you use the map lights?

Your map lights provide additional illumination for the driver and front passenger. They turn on when your interior lights are set to on or the door setting, but they can also be operated independently. To use your map light, just follow these steps:

1. Press up on the lens until it clicks to turn the light on.

2. Press up on the lens until it clicks to turn the light off.

Tip

Don’t use the map lights for too long without the engine running as they pull power from the battery.