Q: Left wheel vibrate - 2006 Pontiac Torrent

Has new rotors, brakes, and brake calibers. new tires and rims

Hello. It can sometimes to be difficult to determine which wheel position (left, right, front versus back) is the source of vibration and thus you could simply have "more" vibration on one side than the other side but still have imbalance on BOTH sides. One side is just "worse" than the other so it appears the problem is "there," the left in your case.

At any rate, if the vibration you are experiencing now did not exist prior to the brake and tire work, then it is obvious that the vibration is a consequence of the work. There are a lot of causes and each has to be looked at in turn: unbalanced tires, defective tires, tires that "appear" balanced but in fact, despite all balancing efforts, still vibrate due to the construction/design of the tires (solution: switch to another tire brand; Michelin or like "quality" is usually failsafe), unbalanced rotors, distortion of the rotor due to improper tightening and loose suspension parts.

If the rims being used are not identical to the OEM design including setback, that could be an issue as well. It is preferable to use OEM rims or IDENTICAL aftermarket rims. Regardless of the root cause of the vibration issue, YourMechanic would be pleased to assist you with diagnosis of the vibration issue and let you know what needs repair.

3. Left wheel vibrate - 2006 Pontiac Torrent