Q: If my vehicle has no oil and I put two pints, will it make it till tomorrow

Thats all.

If the engine has no oil registering on the dip stick then it will take at least two quarts to bring the oil up unto the dip stick. I would say to add two quarts not pints and recheck the oil level to make sure the level is on the full mark. If it is still not registering on the dip stick, then add one quart at a time and recheck the level until you get to the full mark. It may take up to 6 quarts if your engine is real low. If your engine is ran without oil, then engine damage will occur and should not be driven when low on oil. If you are looking to have any underlying oil issues diagnosed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to check this out.

• If my vehicle has no oil and I put two pints, will it make it till tomorrow