My left rear blinker isn't working but the front one is c...

Q: My left rear blinker isn't working but the front one is could it be a short in the wiring?

asked by on May 24, 2017

My left rear blinker is out but the front still works, could there be a short in the wiring or could there be another problem?

Hi there. Although it is possible that you have an electrical short on a wire heading to the rear or powering the rear blinker, it is more likely that you have an electrical relay or fuse issue. Most wires on the Avenger are pretty well protected from exposure and being cut. I would double check all your fuses and accessory relays and replace them if they are faulty, check the rear blinker bulb and the connection to the rear blinker. If everything checks out OK, contact one of our professional mobile mechanics and have them complete a turn signal is not working inspection.