Q: Why does the reduced power light flash when I try to start my vehicle in the morning after sitting overnight?

Why does does the engine reduced power light flash when I try to crank my vehicle in the morning time..after sitting overnight..and drives like it's stalling..if it sit running for more than 5 mins? I was thinking it's the spark plugs and wiring...need changing..PLEASE HELP:-(

• Why does the reduced power light flash when I try to start my vehicle in the morning after sitting overnight?