Q: How do I use recirculation mode?

How do I use recirculation mode?

A: Recirculation mode is a way of recycling ai...

Recirculation mode is a way of recycling air within your vehicle. Rather than introducing air from outside of your car, recirculation mode recirculates the air that is already in your vehicle. To turn on recirculation mode, press the recirculation button, which is located near the climate controls on the center console. A light on the button will illuminate to confirm that recirculation mode is on. Press the button again to disable recirculation mode.

Only use recirculation mode when you are driving through an area with unsafe air, such as smoky air.