Q: I have a Mitsubishi 660cc mini pajero duke version automatic gears. My cars gears is jerking and not shifting properly especially drive.

asked by on December 14, 2016

My cars gears is jerking and not shifting properly especially D gear.when I shifted my car from P to N and D it's noise is noisy.Gears not working properly and jerking.How I assembled its gears properly, bcuz it's jerking.??

Hi there. First check the transmission fluid level and make sure it’s full and red in color. If the fluid is normal and red in color, then there can be an issue within the transmission not engaging the clutch packs within the transmission. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you determine what is going on within your transmission.