Q: Whump whump noise on front drivers side after turning left

Whenever I make a left turn I hear a whump whump noise from the front driver side that almost sounds like I am driving on a flat tire but I know I am not cause I always check the tires...i just had it to the mechanic about a month ago and had ties rotated and stuff and noticed the noise after I got the car back from there....i do not want to be driving and have something happen that will cause an accident....any idea what it could be?

If it happened just after a tire rotation, I would immediately want to check the wheel nuts There is more stress on the wheels in a turn than there is going straight, so if the nuts are not quite tight enough, you might hear a noise in a turn. After that, I would want to spend some time under the car to see if the wheel could be contacting something that is making the noise. It could be something as simple as a plastic inner fender liner that is hanging loose. If this sounds like a lot of work, contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Outlander at your convenience and let you know what can be done about it.

3. Whump whump noise on front drivers side after turning left