Q: Hazard light reset

Hi I have a 2006 Toyota Sequoia it stormed bad and the sun roof was slightly open last night everything else on the truck is working fine but the hazard lights won't stop flashing I just wanted to know if there was something I can rest ?

If water entered into the hazard switch it may be internally shorted or still have water in the switch. You can try using a vacuum hose on the switch, to see if removing excess water from the switch helps. If this does not work you will have to replace the switch. If you need help getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can come inspect your lights and help you fix it accordingly.