Q: Is the vehicle available with a cigarette lighter and ashtray?

asked by on December 15, 2015

Is the vehicle available with a cigarette lighter and ashtray?

Beneath the controls for the AC and heater, there are two power outlets.The outlet on the left can be switched out for a cigarette lighter very simply. To use the lighter, push it into the socket until it clicks and wait until it pops out on its own. When it pops out it is ready to use.

Some models are equipped with an ashtray as well, located in the middle of the dashboard. Pulling on the door hiding it from view will expose the ashtray. This ashtray can be removed for cleaning as well by simply pulling it toward yourself.

Tip

Make sure the ashtray is clear of paper, cigarette butts, or other debris before putting a cigarette out in it. A hot cigarette can ignite debris in the ashtray.