Q: Is there any way to get the seats to fold down in a honda civic coupe lx without using the trunk? My trunk is jammed shut.

is there any way to get the seats to fold down in a honda civic coupe lx without using the trunk? My trunk is jammed shut.

Unfortunately the lever to lower the seats is located in the trunk on this vehicle. You will need to get the trunk open in order to pull the lever to lower the seat down. If you are unable to get the trunk open with your key I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the issue and help you get the trunk open.

3. Is there any way to get the seats to fold down in a honda civic coupe lx without using the trunk? My trunk is jammed shut.