Q: My abs and brakes light is on..

My Abs and brakes light is on.. and the mechanic change the brakes and de disk but the light still on.... I would like to know what happend to my truck

A: Hello. I usually start by checking the brak...

Hello. I usually start by checking the brake fluid level and the level sensor. Most of the time when these lights are on together it is because of low fluid. If the fluid level is good and if the sensor is working then the system needs to be scanned for codes. The codes would tell me what is going on and what the computer is seeing. Most of the time if it is not fluid related, then it is an internal pressure issue within the ABS module.