Q: After driving my car, the next day will not start. It turns over but will not start 1993 Lexus LS400

Sorry my 1993 not 95 . I drove the car the day before, the next day I go out to start the car it would not start up. The car sounds strong enough to start ( whinning sound) It's not a fuel problem, I inspected the timing belt it's good. Battery is strong. The car only has 94000 miles.

Hello - the first task is to get any problem codes, whether the Check Engine is illuminated or not. The next step is to determine whether you have spark at the plugs, or the fuel pump runs on those days when it won’t start. A failing crankshaft position sensor would prevent spark, and a failed fuel pump relay, or the pump itself, could prevent engine start. I recommend a "no start" inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. After driving my car, the next day will not start. It turns over but will not start 1993 Lexus LS400