Q: What services do I need? 1994 Ford Explorer

I thought my truck needed brakes, but once my brakes and rotors were changed out I still had problems with my truck stopping. I then was told I had air in my lines because you can actually hear it when you press the brakes. I had someone try to bleed my brakes for me, they noticed the line were loose and they tighten it up. Afterwards, they tried bleeding them again, still was unsuccessful. So that I can get an accurate quote and get the problem fix, is there a possibility it could be anything else that's causing my brakes not to work?

Brake safety Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi - since the repair history, and the on-going brake problem symptoms seem a bit murky, I would recommend a brake system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. This will provide a comprehensive assessment of all brake components, and a better guide for all needed brake repairs.