Q: How can I find a dipstick to check my transmission fluid?

I have a 2014 Nissan Rogue and I would like a transmission fluid stick where to get one instead of dealer and can i use a universal one instead??

A: The transmission fluid stick is generally n...

The transmission fluid stick is generally not a universal fit part and will normally be specific to your vehicle. There are many local aftermarket auto parts stores, such as Autozone, O'Reilly's, Napa, and so on, where you should be able to order or purchase a transmission dipstick for your vehicle without having to turn to the dealer.