Q: Car starts, shakes 5 seconds and dies

I replaced my stock air intake today, using the injen cold air intake on my 2007 Nissan Maxima SE 3.5L Auto. I carefully read the instructions removing all the stock parts that needed to be removed. As I completed the job I go to turn the ignition. The car starts for 1-2 seconds then violently shakes and the engine fails and cuts off. I then disconcerted the maf sensor and attempted to reboot and still the same outcome. Hopefully I can get some insight. Thanks

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not provide repair or diagnosis services for aftermarket part replacement jobs. However, in general, when this type of problem occurs, it’s due to a vacuum line being disconnected. I would double check your connections first to see if this is what’s causing your problem.

3. Car starts, shakes 5 seconds and dies