Q: Q: Wipers are not working

My wipers in intermittent mode do not work. They only work when I pull windshield washer fluid spray manually and that just for few seconds. Why does it not work in low, med, High settings?

Hi there:

There are several individual components that must all work together in order to correctly activate the windshield wipers. However, the most common cause of the issues you’re describing is a bad or failing windshield wiper switch. It could also be the windshield wiper motor relay that is faulty that’s causing this issue. The best way to diagnose this issue is to have a professional mechanic complete a wipers are not working inspection.

3. Q: Wipers are not working