Q: car turns over but wont start

3 month ago my car started running funny it was sputtering at the red light and when i give it gas it would act like it wanted to kill. my check engine light started blinking i thought i had put some bad gas so i put a staform in my gas tank. it ran good for awhile then my alternator went out. I changed that car ran good for awhile. then i found out i had a bad battery i changed that. car ran good for a few. then i had a small hole in my top radiator hose. i changed that. car ran good for awhile again then i woke up to my car not starting. it turns over but dont start. thought it was my fuel pump. i changed that. now my car still want start.

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure regulator on the fuel rail and see if its plugged up. You may have to remove it and clean it. If the regulator is good, then I recommend replacing the spark plugs to ensure a good strong spark. If you need further assistance with your engine sputtering, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.