Q: i want to replace engine mounts of 2008 c300 4matic, so let me know how many and where engine mounts are on the car

My car is 2008 c300 4matic sports and it has 117000 miles. after replacing a transmission mount, I'm feeling vibration when my car is on d or r mode, especially in cold weather. An agent of MB service center recommended me to replace engine mounts. My question is where the mounts are located at and how much the cost will be. When I quoted in your website, your website showed me front, side, rear mounts, but I think that engine mounts are located in the front of the car and they are two, so making me select among front, side, rear have me confused.

Using Mercedes Benz’ nomenclature, there is a front left, front right and rear (transmission) mount. If you are trying to diagnose and/resolve a vibration problem in the vehicle do not buy aftermarket motor mounts. The original mounts installed in the vehicle by Mercedes Benz are highly engineered and if you are left with the vibration issue after installing aftermarket mounts that will make it impossible to rule out the (aftermarket) motor mounts as the cause. In other words, to reduce the potential for continuing diagnostic headaches insofar as the vibration issue, simply install what is actually intended for the vehicle, technically speaking. To obtain a quote on this, simply call the main customer service number at 1-844-249-6752 and indicate that you want OEM (not aftermarket) mounts (they will obtain the price). If you want the aftermarket mounts, you can just simply use the website quote function and, if desired, select all three positions (left, right, transmission) and it will be quoted thusly. Finally, when the mechanic performs the work obviously the mechanic will ensure that no other mounts are involved and if there are, at that point any needed parts can be ordered. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. i want to replace engine mounts of 2008 c300 4matic, so let me know how many and where engine mounts are on the car