Q: I just had a water pump put in 2 weeks ago, now the fan belt is squealing and the water gauge is jumping around.

Just had new water pump put in @$430-now 2 weeks later my fan belt is screeching, and water gauge is jumping. Prior to this I had the car looked over for winter check, passed fine. Is this current problem something that follows a water pump replaced, or is the shop not so good, am I being set up....im new to area, w a old car, please advise. Should the shop help me out? They did come recommended, please advise

3. I just had a water pump put in 2 weeks ago, now the fan belt is squealing and the water gauge is jumping around.