Q: Clunking noise when i turn and stays but stops when i pressed the brakes, and come back on. Noise starts after i make a turn.

I got new tires a week later did alignment & lower ball joints. 4 days after the noise started. When i turn left or right the clunk starts press brakes stops then when i release the brakes comes bAck on . I heard it on the driver side. Keep going lower speed still noise. I accelerate is gone until i turn again? When i back up and turn it happens too. Took it back because i thought the ball joints the guy said everything ok. But show me the tire is rubbing a little the turning the arm control? My tires are supposed to be215/16,7 but got 235/7/16 . Does that even matter to make the noise? Tires aren’t supposed to touch the tie rod ?? Is called or any other”arm” around the wheel. Will changing my tires fix this or the problem is the alignment ot bad ball joint installation? My car is 4x4 sport 2002 Jeep Liberty

The tires that you bought are wider (by 0.79 inches) than the ones you had originally installed. However, if the larger tire size is listed in the tire catalog as a direct interchange for the original size, on your year, make and model, the tire itself cannot be the cause of the interference. The tire should NOT contact ANY part of the vehicle or vehicle suspension. The tire should contact the road and that’s it. If the mechanic observed contact between the tire and the vehicle suspension he should have immediately and directly told you there is a problem and then gone on to pinpoint the cause of the interference. As far as the noise, that could be due to faulty outboard CV joints, faults in the strut bearing plate, or loose or worn parts in the suspension or braking systems. It could also be a consequence of faulty repairs. In any event, inasmuch as the noise exists, obviously there is a problem and the mechanic should have simply pinpointed the problem. At this point, if the tire is contacting the vehicle, you should have the reason pinpointed and have that repaired. In the course of that, the mechanic would pinpoint the cause of the noise as well. If you desire those diagnostic and repair services from a certified mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a vehicle noise diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get the issues in your inquiry diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.