Q: Bought oil for engine

The oil I bought is for a engine with 75,00 or more miles on it and my car has only 7,100 will it be OK to use?

The oil you bought contains extra ingredients to help protect the engine against wear. Check the starburst symbol on the back of the bottle and compare it to the symbol in your owners manual. If the ratings match, go for it. If not, you are using an oil not recommended by the manufacturer and it may not have the proper additives. Consider having one of our mobile experts set up an oil change service for you. Our technicians make house calls.