What other gaskets will I need to replace the intake manifold gasket? 1997 Ford Mustang V6

I need to know what other gaskets I will need to replace when I do my intake manifold gasket.

Hello - the intake manifold on this engine has an upper and lower section. Several gasket manufacturers offer an intake manifold gasket set, which includes all of the gaskets needed to perform this repair. If you are doing this repair yourself, I suggest buying one of these gasket kits in order to be sure you have all the needed gaskets. For assistance with this repair, I recommend an intake manifold gasket service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and make this repair for you.