Q: 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5SV Brake lights are stuck on even when car is not running. How do I fixed this before my battery dies?

2016 Nissan Altima 2.5SV Brake lights are stuck on even when car is not running. How do I fixed this before my battery dies?

The most likely cause is the brake light switch. It either has an internal short or it has detached from the brake pedal. Being that your vehicle is still under warranty, it should be replaced at no charge. For now until you get it to the dealership, I would suggest disconnecting the battery or pulling the brake light fuse overnight. The when you need to drive the car, reinstall the fuse or reconnect the battery. Get it to your dealer as soon as possible to avoid any other issues.

3. 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5SV Brake lights are stuck on even when car is not running. How do I fixed this before my battery dies?