Q: burning rubber smell and loud squealing noise but only when pushing the gas pedal?

When I push on the gas pedal it makes a loud squeal and then there is a burning rubber smell? any advice?

Hi there. Assuming that you’re not smoking your tires, this type of noise and smell is often associated with a worn out serpentine or drive belt, as the squealing noise is caused by the belt being loose and the smell is the belt burning. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and replace the serpentine belt or complete a car is making a noise inspection to verify the source of this issue.

3. burning rubber smell and loud squealing noise but only when pushing the gas pedal?