Q: Chrysler 300 2005 abs not working. Code c2116. Does this mean my abs pump is dead for sure? Or could it be abs sensors.

asked by on March 21, 2017

Chrysler 300 abs not working. Code c2116. Does this mean my abs pump is dead for sure? Or could it be abs sensors. There were stores codes for both front abs sensors and the rear right one. How would I go about diagnosing it after testing the fuse box and all the fuses were fine? From your expierence could code c2116 be caused by faulty abs sensors? Even though the scanner said it was low voltage to the pump? Just to clarify my abs and esp are not working and their lights are on.

Hi there. Take a digital volt meter and check the voltage on the harness to the ABS control motor. There should be a battery voltage present. If the voltage is low, then there is a break in the wiring from the computer to the ABS control motor. If the voltage is normal, then the ABS control motor has a burned cell and the ABS controller assembly would need replaced. This will effect the ESP system as well and set off the lights. If you need further assistance with your ABS system not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.