Q: Q: Will not acceleration

My truck was having a loud ticking noise an now will not go faster then 20 mph an the ticking noise has changed to swoosh ingredients noise sounds like coming from front end

Hi there. It is possible that your Lincoln has entered a "limp mode"; which is when a problem is found in the transmission by a sensor. Essentially, it locks your vehicle in a low gear and restricts the speed, so you can safely drive to a dealership for service. It’s also possible that an entirely different component is causing your problem. You may want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection.

3. Q: Will not acceleration