Q: My 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 he I lost power while I was driving. It will turn over buybacks seems like it’s not getting fuel. If I

I was driving and it shut down. It turns over but seems like it’s not getting any fuel. If I let it sit, it will start but then shut off again. It only stays on for about a second or two. Could it be the fuel filter?

Hi Terry. Thanks for sending in your question today. It’s likely that your fuel pump is damaged or perhaps the fuel relay. A dirty fuel filter, combined with dirty air filters, fuel injectors, and other fuel system components can also cause this type of issue.

3. My 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 he I lost power while I was driving. It will turn over buybacks seems like it’s not getting fuel. If I